For over 15 years, O&CO. has been cultivating tradition, expertise, and high standards in order to offer our customers the best selections of olive oils and delicacies from across the Mediterranean.
With a respect for tradition, O&CO. cherishes originality where tastes and smells converge to delight the senses. Emerging from the high Alpes-de-Haute, in the village of Mane, France, O&CO. became the brainchild of two men united around a common passion, the olive tree.
O&CO. is a destination for your own cooking experience as well as for gifts. Founded in 1996, O&CO.s mission is to provide customer with the finest olive oils and Mediterranean food products in stores and online.
More than ten years since its creation, O&CO. has forged a new image of the olive tree, rooted in tradition but firmly anchored in the modern world. While olive oils serve as the foundation, O&CO. also offers an exclusive collection of vinegars, tapenades, spreads, crackers, and sweets as well as an organic skincare range that showcase the flavors and the spirit of the Mediterranean.
Aged Balsamic Olive Oil
Black Truffle Olive Oil
Truffles, adecadent delicacy
Truffle Olive Oil Duo
Truffle Olive Oil Products
Truffle Olive Oil Trio
This sponsorship is brought to you by O&CO. who we have partnered with for this promotion.
Spaghetti with Black Truffle Oil
- ½ pound Organic Vegan Spaghetti, such as Quinoa
- ¼ cup black truffle oil
- Vegan Parmesan cheese, grated
- ⅓ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh Organic parsley
- Shaved black truffles
- In a large pot, bring the water and ¼ teaspoon of the salt to a boil.
- Add the pasta and cook until al dente, about 9 minutes.
- Drain and place in a mixing bowl, add the truffle oil, ½ cup of cheese, ½ teaspoon salt, black pepper, and parsley and toss to mix.
- To serve, garnish with the shaved truffle, drizzle with the a little truffle oil, and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.