A delicious, simple, & perfect addition to the holiday table
Garlic & Thyme Roasted Parsnips
Author: Jessica Wood
Recipe type: Side
- 2 pounds parsnips, peeled
- 10 garlic cloves, peeled
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme
- 3 tablespoons good olive oil
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1½ teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place the parsnips, garlic, and thyme on a sheet pan.
- Add the olive oil, salt, and pepper and toss well.
- Roast for 20 to 40 minutes, tossing occasionally, until the parsnips are just tender.
- Sprinkle with salt.